STUDIO HOURS (HOURS ARE BY APPOINTMENT DUE TO COVID-19)
31 HOWSE ROAD NE
(Right Side Entrance)
Monday- Sunday 4:00-9:00pm
Send us an email to schedule an appointment
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY IN FASHION? With our home studio space in NW Calgary, we are looking for a fun, STYLISH, outgoing and creative female with a passion for fashion and a willingness to learn to join our growing team working part time (5-10 hours a week)This is a great opportunity and learning experience for someone who is interested in learning how a small fashion business runs. The assistant will work directly and report to our CEO.
- Excellent reading & writing skills
- Good time management skills
- Fast learner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sales & cash handling
- Social Media knowledge (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) is a must
- Comfortable working under pressure and deadlines
- Experience writing blogs and or articles about fashion
- Work and attend local markets & events
- Must have a reliable car for transportation
- Must be available to work some evenings and weekends
- Be available for door to door canvassing with flyers for the business
- Package and drop off online orders multiple times a week.
Experience creating descriptions for fashion products and utilizing Microsoft Excel, Canva, and MailChimp a bonus.
Knowledge of high end luxury clothing and accessories is a bonus. Priority will be given to individuals with a High School Diploma & Post Secondary education in communication, PR or Marketing. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found